Monday, July 21, 2014

Documenting special moments...



Summer is the perfect season for a beautiful wedding and I've been so happy to share the joy, helping families document and save the memories in a special way.



A few quick snips and a likeness is captured.
It's like magic watching a familiar profile appear.



I snip the silhouette profiles of bridal couple and guests, sending one copy home with friends and family, and putting the other in a keepsake book.


It takes only a couple short minutes for me to snip, then the guest writes a note to the newlyweds.
The messages are often heartfelt and touching, sentiments from loving grandparents, jokes from friends, and warm conveyances of joy from parents...





What a perfect way to remember an unforgettable day!


If you know someone who is planning a wedding, bar mitzvah or special birthday, I'd love to join the party and save the memories in this wonderful, one-of-a-kind way.

You can go here for more information.
I'd love to hear from you!



5 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Always a breath of fresh air! And your photos are so lovely. Beautiful top to bottom! like you.

Jennifer Smith said...

I am simply amazed at your talents, my friend, but what's more.... is the joy and enthusiasm you infuse into each thing you do. Blessings!!

Sara said...

Sharyn, this is such a unique idea! What a lovely treasure for the bride and groom to remember their special day.

lgardner said...

Always thinking outside the box...I miss my Sharyn friend!! You're lovely.

Jeri Landers said...

Sharyn, wow! I think that is the most wonderful wedding gift I have ever seen. The lucky couple... and what a lot of friends they have. I've never been much good at cutting silhouettes of people, I will leave that to you! Yes, My doggie is behaving, has a new collar and is getting a chip put in. We have repaired all the gates and fences. What an ordeal, that naughty dog put me through!