Saturday, January 5, 2013

Simple truth

Just a little reminder from my heart to yours...


Do you recognize each moment as a precious treasure?

Every step I take reminds me how blessed I am to walk.

A tongue to taste and food to eat- what a gift! Dogs at my feet, music in the air!

Electricity, the miracle that heats my home and brings light in the evenings.

I sniff the air and enjoy perfume. My heart beats well without my even thinking of it...


I can go on and on and on.

Truly, I am surrounded by miracles. 


Please note- artwork © Sharyn Sowell, all rights reserved.
Please do not re-post without permission.

4 comments:

Mrs. Santos said...

Such beautiful reminders. It takes practice to see the miracles and beauty in the every day.

Godliness with contentment in great gain.

Sharon Hermens said...

We all need reminders. I appreciate your positivity, Sharyn. And I love your paper cut today. I love the layering and gradation of colors. Very soothing and comforting words.

Sharyn Sowell said...

Alyce said...

So beautiful and true! Thank you!

Sara said...

Thank you, Sharyn. When we remember to stop and notice, we begin to realize we are surrounded by endless and generous outpourings of blessings. You have prepared a beautiful reminder here for us.