Saturday, November 23, 2013

On the other side of the camera


I don't suppose anyone is ever completely comfortable in front of a camera but when the camera guys let you snip away while you chat, it's like a visit with your favorite neighbors.



By the time this shot was snapped, all my art and the interesting props had been removed and the camera geniuses were photographing the paper crafting products about to be released by Sizzix. 


This round is for the eClips machine, a collection of wonderful art that you can actually cut in a jiffy on a truly amazing machine. 

It's so close to my own original hand cut look you won't believe it.

 It'll be introduced in January at the Craft and Hobby Association's big trade show in California, where I'll be doing live demos.


Busy snipping away for the remaining items yet to be finished.

Do you have something you'd like to snip lightning fast on a Sizzix machine?
If you do, let me know what it is and I'll see if I can fit it into the last few images. Wouldn't that be fun?

9 comments:

Jane LaFazio said...

You look gorgeous!!

Jami Larson said...

Sharyn,
I'm thrilled to hear that you are once again creating for the paper crafters that need the help of a machine to recreate your beautiful artwork. I don't have the Eclipse machine but will have to look into it as I love the Cricut cartridges that you have created. I would love to see the old truck with the lettering on the door, from your earlier blog post,as a cut. It would be fun to have items for the seasons or holidays to be able to add to the flatbed of the truck. Looking forward to seeing everything that you have come up with.

Sara said...

Hello Sharyn. The first thing I noticed was the pleasing combination of colors you are wearing and that the throw over the chair you are sitting in matches them perfectly. The machine you will be demonstrating must be quite something. I am sure many people will appreciate the beautiful things they can make with it using your original patterns. A lot easier, too, I imagine, than attempting to create them with scissors and paper. You get the fun of creating and the rest of us get to enjoy the fruits.

Sharyn Sowell said...

Caroline said…

sooooo awesome Sharyn! Congratulations....you are the perfect match for this company! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! xoxox

Jeri Landers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sharyn Sowell said...

Jeri said...

You look simply lovely, Sharyn! I am so interested in this machine.

Debbie Nolan said...

Sharyn - you look great on film dear. That machine sounds wonderful. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.

Sharon Hermens said...

Sharyn, So good to see you getting to do these videos and tutorials. Keep 'em coming!
I do have a question. I love to take pictures of clouds. I am mesmerized by them. I wonder if you have a suggestions on how to make a paper cut of clouds. I'm not sure where to start. I will e-mail a cloud picture I took and maybe you can give me some ideas as to where to start. Thanks.

Moose said...

Excellent! What a fun journey you are on. Snip away! Can you snip Golden Retrievers, mountains, a printing press.... tail wags. ~moose