Monday, December 2, 2013

Living the bucket list


Recently someone asked me, "what's your favorite place and your favorite time?"

Right here, I told her.

Right now. This very minute!

Every precious minute I want to be living my bucket list.

Down the road is a mom and pop craft shop and on the side, someone painted these signs and left colored chalk nearby. It's a glimpse into the deepest desires of so many hearts.


It's made me think how grateful I am that I am actually living my list.


Being blessed to make art that people use on products is part of living my bucket list every day.
These new purse notes from Graphique de France are just one more example of my art in stores now.


Isn't this Christmas gift wrap fun? 
I love the quality of this made-in-USA paper which is made from 100% recycled paper... gorgeous and ecologically responsible ~ and in stores now.


But I have other things still on my bucket list...
and looking at the things these people wrote makes me think.


Some are mundane like the person who wanted to do ten push ups or the one who hopes to dance the night away or visit Sydney. 

But others inspire me...

the woman who wants to be drug free, the boy who wants to live in the moment,
the person who is trying to leave a legacy or the one who wants to learn "to love myself".
Me? I want to eat another icy lemon gelato in Italy, to better my art, light more candles.

To become a truly wise person through and through.
And spend more time gazing at the setting sun.


What's your bucket list?

Are you living a piece of it today?