Friday, December 20, 2013

Home. Made.

Pardon my temporary absence.

Behind the studio doors there is a flurry of making and doing.
If you peeked through a window you would gaze on a sight of messy creativity
and immediately understand what's been going on.


I can hardly find the glue gun.


It's probably behind the Sizzix machine.
Or under the carton of finished candles.

Maybe behind the tool box where the scissors belong.
But they are currently scattered on the ironing board behind the door.

Don't ask why.




There's a hand cut paper star in the window and a tiny tinsel tree on the sill...
because Christmas isn't Christmas unless it's authentic and home made.



I've been working and playing into the wee small hours.


And now there's a Christmas moon like a blessing over us all.
I'm going back to my paintbrushes and cup of tea.

God bless us, every one!