Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A new year to live fully


Have you been thinking about the year ahead?

Well, I have.

No resolutions here, but I do plan.

And this year my goal is to live more wide awake then ever before.


So I began a list.
And then I found I'm not alone. Others are doing the same thing.

Want to take a dare?

Watch this little video clip that explains it better than I possibly could, and then do me a favor, will you please?

Tell me what you think.


Are you ready to try it out? Intentionally wide awake, noticing the thousand gifts and living fully each and every day.

What a year it's already shaping up to be.


It's my year of ordinary miracles.

How about you?

6 comments:

Sara said...

Hi Sharyn, I see you've discovered One Thousand Gifts and have been as inspired as I have.

Blessings to you and yours for 2012 and may our eyes always be open to see the extravagant abundance of His grace.

Heather Davulcu said...

Sharyn--I love this! I had heard of this book and seen the video. Yes, lets all pay more attention to the many miracles that surround us each and every day. Thanks for the lovely reminder~XOXO

Kristi said...

I'm coming out of hiding here to comment! Years ago I saved a magazine article about you and your work. Lovely! I was so very happy to find you have blog. I've stopped by now and then to enjoy your pictures. I appreciate your eye for the beauty in what we easily overlook as ordinary. Your camera lens helps me to see.

I too keep a list after reading One Thousand Gifts. Hope you'll be sharing your list here on your blog!

Sharyn Sowell said...

If you all keep a list, I'd LOVE to hear how it's impacting your daily lives. I've done it for years off & on but this is my year to make it a real focus. What a gift!

Beth L said...

This post makes me breathe deeply and smile. Thank you!

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

You have such a wonderful spirit..and a marvelous outlook on your obvioiusly happy life.
God Bless You.
You images are sincerely delightful...

Rose