Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The very best bread ever

By now you know how much I love the simple things in life.

And here is one more, and it's twice as easy as you could imagine. 

Look at this! I have been baking like this for a month or more now.


Each and every loaf has been this gorgeous.

And believe me, it tastes even better than it looks!

Deli rye with caraway seed.
Whole wheat ciabatta.
Swedish limpa with flecks of orange rind.


I am in love with this book. And so is everyone else who has been at my house when I serve the amazing breads I've made from this cookbook.


Check out Zoe Francois' website~ and be prepared to swoon. 




6 comments:

Lady Farmer said...

I just baked a loaf of bread today, but I have to admit ~ it doesn't look half as good! I can't wait to take a peek at the website!
Thanks for sharing!
Blessings!

Sharyn Sowell said...

You owe it to yourself check one of their books out of the library or find it on Amazon. It really truly does take just five minutes (probably less) and bakes the most yummy bread you ever tasted in your life. Looks like it came from a French bakery... I still can't believe I'm baking this wonderfully. I used to think my breads were good... but now, wow!

J. Wecker Frisch said...

Yummy, I will have to pass this information to my daughter. She has just started with homemade breads but so far no winners, she says. I like everything she makes. Looks delicious.

Diane said...

I've missed so much here for days and days, sweet friend! What a busy week! Everything you posted about felt so warm and inviting to me, like being fed at the table of a loved one. I enjoyed my visit with you. I feel hugged.

Blessings to you today as you eat that wonderful bread! I wish I could find a high fiber recipe for my bread machine. It's the only kind of bread I can eat without putting on weight at my age.

Hugs and Love,
Diane

Brandi said...

Ohhh...I guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend! MMMMM!!

Julie said...

Bread baking must be in the air these days! I have started baking it myself...and then have noticed how many other people are too. It is like noticing how everyone is pregnant when you are.