Sunday, August 16, 2009

Attitude

This afternoon I looked around the garden: weeds.
Looked around the house: dirty laundry, dog hair and dishes in the sink.
Popped in the studio door: to-do lists everywhere.




I had a horrible attitude.

Then I looked again.

I saw Katie, our sweet dog, once horribly abused, now rescued and rolling with glee in the grass. Even if the lawn is mostly clover and dandelions, it's a happy spot.




The clover is full of bees, and they're making the honey we spread on our home made bread...

I even caught the elusive motion of the wings!





Perfection might work for someone else.

For me, it's a life full of weeds and other imperfections. Sometimes it's a battle but I'm determined to enjoy life weeds and all.



Time for me to pick a dandelion, take a deep breath, make a wish and blow!