Sunday, February 14, 2010

And the winner is... !

 
Dear Blog-friends,
A random drawing selected Diane as the winner of the cut paper piece! Congratulations, Diane. Your piece will be on its way.
I could not resist sending each of you a special gift from my heart this Valentine's Day. You will each be getting a packet of cards letterpress printed by moi on my wonderful old press. If you entered the giveaway, please send me your address and I'll mail you a packet right away... and as a special gift I'll tie up the packages with the most delightful silk ribbon, so soft it feels like a family heirloom (from Raffit Ribbon, of course!) www.raffit.com

Send me your address right away, dear friends so I can pop your treasures in the mail. Email me at sharyn (the at symbol) sharynsowell (DOT) com. 

Sending you warm hugs, you are the sweetest blog friends a girl ever had! Won't you be my Valentine?

6 comments:

Lady Farmer said...

Thank you, Sharyn!
You are very generous to send each of us a package! We will all treasure them, I'm sure!
And hearty congratulations to Diane! What a beautiful prize, indeed!
Blessings!

Diane said...

Thank you, Sharyn!!! And I just realized after all this time of visiting with you that I wasn't a follower! Fixed THAT in a hurry this morning!

This will be put in a special frame and I know right where it is going! In our hall where we walk back and forth all day and where I keep special things like a framed house blessing from an elderly friend of mine, my precious tea cups and a small cupboard filled with treasures I've collected. Your paper cutting will go right next to Betty's blessing. I'll even try to match the pretty golden carved frame!

I will treasure this! Please don't forget to sign it!! You must!

Blessings,
Diane

J. Wecker Frisch said...

Thanks Sharyn,
Your piece has made an impact on my frame of mind ever since I saw it. I've always had the dream but now consciously being mindful of "living" the dream. God blessed me with all the ingredients after all, desires of your heart, etc.

Caroline Simas said...

Well aren't you the SWEETEST? I am giddy with excitement!
xoxo

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Thank you so much Sharyn! This is such a lovely thing for you to do. I love the vintage illustrations on the cards. I'll be sure to blog about them and your wonderful blog!

jone hallmark said...

you are truly an angel, my friend!
can't wait to see them....

xo