Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Surtex was so wonderful...


What fun it's been to see so many old friends and make new ones!

New York City is the intersection of the world. This week in New York has been a marvel. Rocketing to the top of Rockefeller Center for dinner, a wonderful evening with friends in the Rainbow Room. Being humbled by the recognition of my work and left breathless at opportunities that seemed impossible only a few short years ago. Sharing laughs with other artists like Barb and Susan in the picture.

Sometimes life just leaves you marvelling. I'm practically speechless... but because I'm me, that doesn't last long! I am already humming "New York, New York" and planning the next trip to Surtex!

If you missed me at Surtex, I'd love to meet next month at Licensing Show in New York. Email or phone to set a meeting time as I won't be in a booth, just walking the show and meeting by appointment.

Hum along now... "Here's to you, New York, New York!"