Sunday, February 14, 2010

And the winner is... !

 
Dear Blog-friends,
A random drawing selected Diane as the winner of the cut paper piece! Congratulations, Diane. Your piece will be on its way.
I could not resist sending each of you a special gift from my heart this Valentine's Day. You will each be getting a packet of cards letterpress printed by moi on my wonderful old press. If you entered the giveaway, please send me your address and I'll mail you a packet right away... and as a special gift I'll tie up the packages with the most delightful silk ribbon, so soft it feels like a family heirloom (from Raffit Ribbon, of course!) www.raffit.com

Send me your address right away, dear friends so I can pop your treasures in the mail. Email me at sharyn (the at symbol) sharynsowell (DOT) com. 

Sending you warm hugs, you are the sweetest blog friends a girl ever had! Won't you be my Valentine?