Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The joy of creative friends


Sometimes memory brings the sweetest sunshine...

When the temperature drops and I long for spring, I bring out the photos of warmer times.
And today, it's the memory of a special artist retreat held at my house in summertime...


Are you, too, dreaming of warm weather and friendships?



Are you dreaming of picnics and laughter?

Afternoons in the garden with those you hold dear?



I can hardly wait for those long sunny days.


While the earliest leaves begin to emerge and we're preparing the raised beds for a salad garden, I'm thinking up plans for outdoor days with friends.


What do you love to do for time together when the warm days arrive?
Let's exchange some ideas.


Because (oh, happy thought!) sunny skies will be here before we know it.