Monday, September 20, 2010

From the Aegean with smiles

I'm afloat in the middle of the Aegean Sea, smiling at all the
passengers whose portraits I'm snipping, and at you, too, long distance!

So sorry the blog posts look so horrid when I email them... it's an
unreliable process at best and I promise I'll do better once I reach
home. I am so tickled at how many lovely photos I've taken (though
admittedly a bit embarrassed at the vast number of shots I've taken!)

More in a week, when I reach home.

The arches of the Acropolis. An angel snapped in Dubrovnik.

Windows and shutters (do you remember how many I posted in November
after I got home from Italy?)

My sketchbook is filling up slowly but surely and images for new work
are piling up. Happy peeks soon!

Meantime these are a few peeks at Dubrovnik...