Monday, January 19, 2015

Beach goodies + crafting = BLISS!


I probably shouldn't admit it but I'm head over heels in love with my new beach dies from Sizzix!
This is such a versatile collection of crafting goodies that can go from bright tropical colors to elegant sophisticated.


 Here it is at the recent Craft and Hobby Show for the big release of new crafting product.





 I'm so excited about this collection of wonderful crafting dies by Sizzix, the premiere manufacturer of imaginative craft dies, cut outs, and embossing technology at a very affordable cost.


The craft dies ship in April and I'll be available to do workshops and all kinds of fun crafting times, so if you have a craft or scrapbooking store nearby, let's craft with BEACH LIFE together, shall we?

Next time we'll talk about how you can use the dies with fabric and leather.
Woohoo... I can hardly wait to show you a few ideas for books, purses, lighting and more!
If the beach is your happy place (it is mine!) you're going to love it.