Thursday, January 29, 2015

Planning ahead... England and beyond!


England's light is golden, honey-like.
And I'll be going again in late October.



Wanna come? 


We'll leave Southampton after sampling pub food, wandering through Westminster Abbey and perhaps you'll even take a class if I end up doing one on the other side of the pond before we push off!

I did my very first (and very, very amateurish!) video in Bath last year...
the quality is awful but sketching spontaneously on a narrow boat was so exciting I think you can forgive and just laugh at my (hopefully endearing) mistakes. I was so excited.


Then hop on Celebrity Eclipse for a wonderful transatlantic cruise!
You can get a friends and family discount if you want to come...
just ask me and I can get more info to pass along to you.


We'll paint our way across the sea, then stop along the way...
spending a couple of days in New York City, Boston, Bermuda, Port Canaveral, and hopping off at the final port: the beaches of Miami!


My new line of Sizzix beach dies will be involved, with crafting galore in store for you, and it's all easy as can be.


Do consider coming!
I'd love to know you better.